2019 Girls Junior Americas Cup
Bear Creek Golf Club; Murrieta, CA
July 28 – August 1, 2019
– Each team will be accompanied by an adult Team Captain that is 21 years of age or older and preferably not a parent or relative of one of the players. There will be the same Team Captain for each team throughout the tournament and will be the only person allowed to communicate with players as it pertains to advice.
– The role of the Team Captain is to support, encourage and attend to the needs of the team. A Team Captain may give advice to members of his/her team in accordance with Rule 8. Please be attentive to pace of play when giving advice.
– Team Captains will be issued official badges for identification. These must be worn during play.
– Co-Captains are under the direction of the Team Captain. They may assist by taking care of errands, supplying refreshments, towels and general tournament support; but they can not give advice to team members.
– Each team will be given one golf cart per captain.
– Attendance is mandatory for Team Captains at all GJAC rounds, meetings and social functions.
– Any special requests deviating from the GJAC Handbook must be proposed in writing to the GJAC Executive Board no later than 60 days prior to the GJAC tournament.
– All team captains acknowledge they have read and understand the responsibilities they are undertaking.
– Submit $1,000 payment
– Arrange hotel reservations
– Arrange air and ground transportation
Please click HERE to make the payment for your team’s entry.